To deliver professional engineering services in the areas of building commissioning and energy reduction analysis with courage to break new grounds in providing innovative technical solutions that will benefit our clients and add real value to their facilities.
To provide our clients with exceptional services based on Quality, Integrity, and Mutually Professional Benefits. We aim to develop and maintain a long-term relationship with all of our clients.
We help our clients:
- Maximize Facility Operational Efficiencies
- Minimize Environmental Impacts
- Optimize Building Performance
- Implement U.S. Green Building LEED® Initiatives
DEI and its key staff possess the following professional background and certifications:
- Certified Commissioning Authority by the AABC Commissioning Group (ACG)
- LEED Accredited Professionals with expertise related to LEED accreditation and certification
- Member of the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
- Professional Engineering licenses in multiple states
- Certified Energy Managers (CEM) by the Association of Energy Engineers (AEE)
- State of Virginia Class “A” Contractors License &